Thursday, September 9, 2010

To Be Bloggin Again...........Tryin anyhow!

I haven't added a single post since January. I have attempted at times, and I didn't like the layout or the background and didn't have the time to change it so I essentially gave up. So, had some time tonight, and am still not completely happy with how it looks. I want to figure this all out so that I can resume blogging. I look at so many blogs-sisters- and I just can't seem to get mine right. I know it is little things that I need to learn but dadgummit, it takes so darned long. And, got a new camera and it takes great pics, but now I am afraid they are going to be too big. What the heck! Anyway here goes. And now certain people can be happy that I have updated my blog.

3 comments:

LeeAnn Callister said...

It's about time, I love it, but your choice of pictures sometimes leaves something to be desired. I love you

The Halloween Fans said...

NICE BRITTANY! NICE! I was hoping not to see any seefood in these pictures. Didnt you brittany liked it so much. :)

Sheryl said...

Nice to have you back in blogger land - a place I occasionally visit. :) Love the picture at the top. Great looking bunch of snodmuffins.