Just was thinking that at this stage in my life, this blog could really just be called, "Stories of Britto" but alas, I do have 3 other people that call me Mom. So, I thought I would share with you what the boy is up to pretty much most of his waking hours. By the way, he is going to a new high school. He is doing well. He has some pretty great guys coaching him and assisting him with his goals. He works like a dog at basketball. And it seems to going good right now. And I sincerely thank God for this.
3 comments:
Wow! Great Job Keaton! Keep it up and maybe we'll see you in the professionals.......:)
Way to go basketball John! (You can tell him that I said that.)
Basketball jones, I got my basketball jones, I got my basketball jones, John Stockton Oo-oo-ooooooo...up!
Am I the only one who knows this song?
Keaton is doing awesome! Thanks for the video :) Glad he's in a good place right now.
Post a Comment