I know this is a lot of recapping but I find that I can't just start posting in the present. I need to kind of fill in the missing few months that I was vacant from blogger land. I actually had just done a post and hit a button and lost it. Stink!!!! Oh well, probably too wordy anyway, I know I tend to be too wordy. I talk too much too or so I am told by a certain son of mine. Oh well, that is just how I am. So this past spring we were busy with basketball, Sami came home for a week of Spring break and we did a lot of major fixing up of our home. We had it painted and had to replace the entire heating and cooling system. Oh, and we got a new hot tub. Yea!!! Love the hot tub, and those of you that have been able to partake......it is loveable right? Oh, and Britt and I went to DC a few times to see more of the sights and visit museums. She loves those museums.
1 comment:
cute pictures of the girls. Is this painter the guy who came in to use your bathroom? lol
Post a Comment