Thursday, September 23, 2010
And....she's on a freaking roll!!!
Still watching tv, really need to be going to bed. As most of you know, Britt has put on a little tummy in the last few years. It even kind of has it's own personality. Anyway, she is always researching and thinking of ways to make it go away and be skinny again. Well, again, as we are watching the boob tube, she hears another ad that in her mind is the answer. "Mom!! can we get me some (and this is how she pronounced it) Metamoocil?!!!!" "It says that it gets rid of your waist!" I of course just crack up because I am pretty sure the "waste" they were speaking of is not the "waist" she is hoping they are speaking of..........should really go to bed right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
White or wheat? Brittany cracks me up! I especially liked her act of "rolling the dough" with her stomach, still makes me laugh.
Still. Laughing. Oh man she cracks me up :)
Post a Comment