As I have mentioned before, Britt was a hoot during our spa day. She picked her hair style and the girl that did it kept telling her, "let's make you gorgeous bebe" in her korean accent. She was a little edgy in a funny way. When Britt was finished having her hair cut, they led her to the pedicure station where I was being prepped for mine. She sits down next to me and is grinning from ear to ear. I ask her if she likes it and she nods to the affirmative. Then, she whips out her cell phone to take a "self portrait" and the girl doing my feet offers to do it for her and Britt, says "no, I got it!" It was quite funny. She couldn't quit giggling. And, therefore neither could I. Oh, and then I took the control to her chair and turned on the massage.....Oh goodness, she jumped and then more giggling. I wish you could have been there. And, I forgot my camera. The whole afternoon was a blast with the girls. And I have to give credit where credit is due. The whole idea was Jim's. Good call hubby. Anyway, Britt left feeling very saucy. She was quite full of her little Joan Jett self. Good times!!!
Saturday, January 23, 2010
Britt the Rock Star
As I have mentioned before, Britt was a hoot during our spa day. She picked her hair style and the girl that did it kept telling her, "let's make you gorgeous bebe" in her korean accent. She was a little edgy in a funny way. When Britt was finished having her hair cut, they led her to the pedicure station where I was being prepped for mine. She sits down next to me and is grinning from ear to ear. I ask her if she likes it and she nods to the affirmative. Then, she whips out her cell phone to take a "self portrait" and the girl doing my feet offers to do it for her and Britt, says "no, I got it!" It was quite funny. She couldn't quit giggling. And, therefore neither could I. Oh, and then I took the control to her chair and turned on the massage.....Oh goodness, she jumped and then more giggling. I wish you could have been there. And, I forgot my camera. The whole afternoon was a blast with the girls. And I have to give credit where credit is due. The whole idea was Jim's. Good call hubby. Anyway, Britt left feeling very saucy. She was quite full of her little Joan Jett self. Good times!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
When is Britt NOT saucy? She is a crack up! Love you guys!
was Britt pretending to smoke in the top picture?
Go Joan Jett! I would probably pay to see her at the salon!
Post a Comment