Thursday, September 9, 2010

The House

As I previously mentioned, we had to have the house painted this past spring. The whole North side of the house needed the siding replaced as it had rotted and was flaking and falling apart. The insurance company had and issue with that. Go figure. Anyway, interviewed a few companies. Found Mike Simmons, he knew what he was doing and for a good price. I shudder to think at what this would have cost me in NH. So, here are some before and after shots. I haven't gotten really great after shots yet, as I have been to busy to go out and take some but you will get the idea.

2 comments:

The Halloween Fans said...

Wow! The house looks great. I love the color you went with. Sounds like you have a new house with all the improvements/necessities you had to make. Oh man, hot tub too? gotta love that. ;)

Sheryl said...

I love the color! So charming!