Monday, October 13, 2008

Fall, what a beautiful time of year!





I was looking on Sheryl's blog and the pics she posted are absoulutely just breath taking. Made a little homesick too. I too love the autumn season. I love the pumpkins everywhere the farms all around us that do the hayrides, the corn mazes and the apple picking. In New England they really embrace the seasons and really go all out for all of them. It is never boring. I went driving around my little neighborhood and the colors that are really starting to show are absoulutely awesome. I could just drive around all day looking at them. In fact today we have a day off. Good ole Columbus. Jim has to work though. So, I think I will get the house picked up, am already doing some laundry, and I think I will try to talk the kids into some apple picking and then some carmel apple making. Sounds yummy eh? By the way, they have started making these little caramel pellet things that melt easier for caramel apple making. They are the same brand as the ones that we painstakingly unwrap, but they don't taste the same. So, I wouldn't recommend them. Just do the unwrapping and you will be happier in the end. I will post and let you know if my plans worked out or not. You never know with the teens.

2 comments:

Stacey said...

This may be a stupid question but what in the world are you doing up before 7 a.m. on your day off?

Sheryl said...

I LOVE the pictures! Thanks for sharing. I don't have any respect for someone who doesn't love this season. (They are excused if they've never experienced it.)