
Hey does anyone else out there seem to have a freaking crazy house when there is a full moon? I have honestly been tracking this for a year now. It literally seems like all hell breaks loose when there is a full moon. Sami is horomonal, Keaton is just wonderfully nice and seems to get in more trouble, and Jim is really fun to live with. Brittany is the only one worth a plug nickel this week. Any thoughts?
2 comments:
I'm guessing the comments about the guys in your house are sarcastic? I absolutely love the full moon. Seth and I were driving to Kamas last night and came around a bend to be nearly blinded by the moon. It was stunning. Seth kept asking me, "is the moon following us to Kamas?"
Of course the comments were sarcastic. I mean week from hell. My heck I get sick of it.
Post a Comment