Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Summer 08 Keaton and friends

I thought I would share this pic. I think it is so cute. The cool thing is, when I took this it was too dark to be able to see the kiddos, So, I just used the flash and pointed it at them and hoped for the best. Anyway, they look like little frog boys. Keaton is on the left, Vinny in the middle and Max on the left.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Sheryl said...

Where were they? They look like frogs, especially because of the green water!

Shonna Lee said...

We were at Lake Winnepesauke up North. Our friends have a house up there and invited us to go spend the night. It was a blast. We boated and just had a nice relaxing couple of days.It is so beautiful up there. Next time you come we will go see. Acutally when we went through the little town on the way home last year and you could see this big lake there, that was it. In Meredith I believe.

House of Hullinger said...

Does Vinny have a Dad named Anthony who is a member of mafia?