Monday, October 27, 2008

Sluffing- Ahh, remember the days?

So, I am going to our local high school-where young Sami attends- to drop off paperwork for the homeschooling of Keaton. Darling Sami has her own parking space #82. Well, as I drive through the parking lot to park and run the paperwork into the district office(which is in the same building) I notice parking space #82 empty. I look at my watch and say to myself "hmmm" I can't think of why my lovely little daughter's parking space would be empty at this time of day. So, I TXT young darling Sami. "Where are you?" and I can feel the "sheepish" reply "pizza hut"
"why, where are you?" And we all know that the whole where are you question she is thinking, "crap, if she is asking me this, she knows I am not where I should be". Anyway, she got busted and for a split second tried to pull attitude with me. But I shut her down in a quick way and she knew that if she tried that she would be on the losing end of that one. So, she aplogized profusely, and said it will never happen again and it's the first time, blah, blah, blah. So, that was just a funny in the life with teenagers. I am sure you all are just looking forward to it. Great fun!!!!

1 comment:

Sheryl said...

That's pretty good for her if it's her "first" time, right? I'm not sure how the whole parenting of teenagers works! :)