


So, most of you know that here in NH this is apple picking time! The girls and I got an itch to go and do just that on Saturday. The orchard was so busy it was like an amusment park. All of the people there to pick apples and pumpkins. Sheryl will know where I am speaking of. It was the perfect apple picking day. The weather was absolutely beautiful as you will see in the pics I am posting. We took the dog with us and she was loving it. I just love this part of where we live. This is a tradition for most people here in New England. So, we had a great time we climbed trees and yes, I did climb a tree as well. Then we came home and made caramel apples. There was a group of boys that were of all things, pelting each other with apples. Oh the fun!! So, I picked up an apple and hucked it at them. Sami was appalled. I just laughed and told her to hush so that they wouldn't know from whence that anonymous apple came. That is when we decided she would have a great shot from up in a tree. So, good times were had by all. I don't think the boys ever figured that we innocent looking girls would do such a thing. In fact we said to them, "you know boys that is really dangerous to be hucking apples around like that. You really could put an eye out". He He!!!






2 comments:
Come home already!!!!! You need to come and visit me.
Oh man! I miss it! I have a hankering to go pick apples, but no pelting with the forbidden fruit! Send me some apple spice doughnuts!!!! I know, wishful thinking.
LOVE the pictures!! Looks like it was a fun time.
Post a Comment