Friday, October 31, 2008

The Last Weekend Before the New Adventure

So, here we are 3 days till the home education begins. I will admit, I am a bit nervous. I think the fact that I am entitled to use the cirriculum that he is already using this year helps as does the fact that we have a very good friend that homeschools and her sons are good friends of Keatons'.
So, new phase for us as a family. I keep thinking of all the positives not a lot of the negatives. I know there can be negatives, but I am really focusing on the good things that I am hoping will come from this. Please keep us in your prayers and I will keep you all in the loop as to how it's going. I would like to end up having really good stories to share about our experiences. I have to believe we will. Have a great weekend and oh by the way, I have a son-in-law. Oh yeah, you all know that by now. I don't even know what he looks like. Well, just another day eh? Gotta love it. I hope he is nice and that they are good for eachother.

3 comments:

LeeAnn Callister said...

I think you will have an awesome experience. I am excited for you, andi f it doesn't work, you can send him back.

Stacey said...

Send him back where? Oh, that's right...if he pulls attitude just remind him...I brought you into this world and I can take you out.

Sheryl said...

Kids have so little control, if they only knew....I think it will be a good experience. It might be a HUGE challenge, but he and you might get some really great opportunities from this. You're right, it's a whole new adventure for your family. It's all good sistah! :)