OH MY GOSH!!!!!! I can't believe that you actually had a chance to hug, oooogle, and gaze at Montgomery , or was so close to them that you could have done all three and you wouldn't, what kind of daughter did I raise? Or even not let your daughter jump out at the stop sign and run and knock on their door? ( NO Sami, I didn't call you aunt LouAnn, I said J U M P A N D R U N. you nut) I love and miss you guys so much. And yes, feel sad for me, I'm off to work tomorrow :( :( :(
2 comments:
OH MY GOSH!!!!!! I can't believe that you actually had a chance to hug, oooogle, and gaze at Montgomery , or was so close to them that you could have done all three and you wouldn't, what kind of daughter did I raise? Or even not let your daughter jump out at the stop sign and run and knock on their door? ( NO Sami, I didn't call you aunt LouAnn, I said J U M P A N D R U N. you nut) I love and miss you guys so much. And yes, feel sad for me, I'm off to work tomorrow :( :( :(
OOPs that is Montgomery Gentry, I left that off in the original comment.
Post a Comment