It's too soon for football! How tall is Keaton now?
I do love to see the pictures of you all, maybe you could send me some pictures. Since you have a new camera. I love and miss you all so much.
Come to visit me very very very very very very very very very very very very very soon! Good luck in football this year, I'm sitting this season out...football sucks! I don't know how you're not dead! I like cheese!Spencer
Post a Comment
3 comments:
It's too soon for football! How tall is Keaton now?
I do love to see the pictures of you all, maybe you could send me some pictures. Since you have a new camera. I love and miss you all so much.
Come to visit me very very very very very very very very very very very very very soon! Good luck in football this year, I'm sitting this season out...football sucks! I don't know how you're not dead! I like cheese!
Spencer
Post a Comment