Sunday, August 3, 2008

My Happy Place


Britto in June 2008
Sami and Kati Ofcarcik
Brendan(keaton's friend),Katy & Keaton splashing
The girls checking out this cute guy from Spain!
Waiting for a good wave to ride. KJ, Katy, Brendan
KJ

I loaded the kiddos into the van this week and we went to the beach!! We live literally 40 minutes from Hampton Beach and we have only been twice this summer. What a shame. I am hoping to get over there a couple of more times this summer. What a beautiful day and to be able to get everyone to be able to go. Well, Britt didn't come, she had to work but she didn't really want to either. It was a nice day and ended way too soon. I am also adding a pic of Britt from earlier in the summer when she and I went to the beach. It was so hot!

5 comments:

House of Hullinger said...

Hey, Hunter saw that picture of Sam with Katie O. and said "Hey mom that is a good picture of you"
I said I wish I looked that good. He also Said "I remember Sami, she worries too much." Sam you look great!!!

LeeAnn Callister said...

I loved seeing the pictures, because I forgot that you have a nice camera to send pic with, I was looking at some pictures that you would love to see again, they make your kids look so mature. I LOVE AND MISS YOU

Sheryl said...

The pic of Britt looking down is my favorite! Definitely worth a frame. Did Sami cut her hair? I'm totally jealous about the beach, but I'm glad you can find it in your soul to go there and be happy without ME! :)

House of Hullinger said...

Hey everyone stop with the velveeta!!!!

Stacey said...

Yeah, Sami could be Karie's twin. And Velveeta? Love it...beautiful kids ya'll!