I hope you all enjoy this little diddy. We were setting up a wireless electronic fence.
Jim wanted to make sure that it 1.worked and 2. would not kill the dog. So, in Jim fashion
he tried it first. I, being on the ball that day, had the camera and did a little film. I hope you
enjoy this as much as I did. Disregard me making my dumb comments though. I think I sound
dorky.
3 comments:
Love it, Love it, Love it! LOL funny! Jim, I always wondered what was wrong with you...now the whole world knows... :)
That's a good one! It's nice to know that the rest of the world can know what Jim is truly like - a humanitarian! :) Lol
Jim, you shouldn't have put that around your neck. You should have put it elsewhere and that way you wouldn't have felt a thing Numb nuts!
Karie
Post a Comment