This is how she was dressed when this all happened
Okay, Sami and I are at a scrimmage the other night for Keaton's team. We are there with a lot of folks that we have known for years now. One of Keaton's coaches wife was there with her two little girls. Lexi is 6 and her sister is almost 5 and full of piss and vinegar at times. She is a little spitfire. She is cute as heck too. Well, Sami was playing with them and they were climbing these bars. Hailey needed some help, so Sami picked her up to help her. Hailey started talking with Sami about stuff and started to compliment her. This is how the conversation went.............
Sami: "Hailey do you need help?"
Hailey: "Yes"
(sami picks her up and is dressed in the clothes from her photo shoot.)
Hailey: "I like your earrings"
Sami: "Thank you Hailey"
Hailey: "I love your necklace"
Sami: "Oh thanks Hailey"
Hiley: " I really like your boobs"
Lexi: " Did you hear what she said?!!!!!!" "I'm telling Mom!!!"
Sami: "Well........thanks.....Hailey (as she cracks up and proceeds to come and tell me and Amy(the mom) the whole story)
Needless to say, we had a huge laugh about that. It was quite funny.
3 comments:
Sami, if any boys tell you they really like your boobs, turn and run like the wind.
Hey Sami from the wise mouth of Jennifer Aniston, "It's o.k. I got nice boobs." Enjoy them and one day someone else will really enjoy them too.
Love ya.
Your dirty minded Auntie Karie
Avvooooottt! Auntie Karie IS naughty! I know that comment gave Sami a self-esteem boost for the rest of the day! :)
Post a Comment