
Hey all, just thought I would let you know that Katy got the call she has been waiting for, her paperwork has been finalized to go back to Boston so that she can be sworn in to Active Duty Army. She was quite excited. I think she has really struggled being back home. I am sure that we can all relate, that first time you go back for an extended lenghth after being out on your own. It is an adjustment for all. And not usually a positive one. But, Katy is very excited to be getting on with it. She needs that structure in her life and she is hoping to get Germany for her first duty station. We will see...... I will keep you all posted. Or, should I say blogged. :)
4 comments:
Katy, you look so good! Jim, it's good to see you too! Man we miss you guys!
HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ur in the army wooooooooooooooooooooooooooow thats amazing
sincerily spencer lol
Katy I think we need a visit from you before you leave.
Congratulations!!!! You can now be an official "Army Brat"
Karie
I'm happy for you Katy, but MAN does it make me a little sad that you'll be in a whole other country! What a great pic of dad & daughter! :)
Post a Comment