Sunday, August 24, 2008

Senior Picture Day






So, okay, I don't think the photographers appreciated me taking my own photos of my daughter on her senior pic day, but I didn't care. I figured I paid $65 to let her sit in front of their cameras and let them take her picture, I thought I would sneak in a few shots. She is absolutely beautiful. No doubt about it!! I am sure you will agree. She also did some "buddy shots" with her friend Kaitlyn. So enjoy.

3 comments:

Stacey said...

Sami, you are such a pretty young lady! I can't believe you are already a senior! When do the kids start school? I thought it was today. Hope all ya'll have a wonderful school year! Shonna, what are your big plans with all your free time? Are you going to come see us?

House of Hullinger said...

Sami you are gorgeous darling!!! You look alot like your mama.

Sheryl said...

Beautiful, of course!