So here it is guys, the crazy thing I mentioned that I had done. Well, it is the dream car. An Acura MDX. Right down to the color. Lots of fun to drive and am loving it. Anyway, just wanted to share.
I long for the day when I can drive a little stick shift again. Alas, we are many years off. I'll just be content to mow others over in my honkin' 98 Suburban...that things a beast! Congrats on the new wheels. Now you can come see us for cheaper!
3 comments:
I want one!!!!
Are you rubbing it in by having three of the same picture! You make me laugh. Congrats and I'm glad you're lovin your new ride.
I long for the day when I can drive a little stick shift again. Alas, we are many years off. I'll just be content to mow others over in my honkin' 98 Suburban...that things a beast! Congrats on the new wheels. Now you can come see us for cheaper!
Post a Comment