Hey guys here's one for you, from you guessed it, Britto! She called me the other day as I was out driving about. She says to me, "Mom, did I know Jesus?(yes "the" Jesus)" I said, "sure Brittany we all knew him before we lived here on this earth." She says, "I know that, I mean, did I grow up with him like I did with you know Jake and Kenny?" I said, "sadly Brittany, no, you didn't know him back in your day".
Oh, and then another one from last night, Sami is sitting on the couch and makes a comment about a young girl being pregnant or something. Brittany just looks over at her with her arms folded across her chest and says, "Yea, like you teenagers". Sami, just didn't even know what to say. I guess she has crossed over to the cynical adult world.
3 comments:
She is an adult now...I swear, kids these days...
Wouldn't that have been nice? To know Him?
Yo! Mamasnod! Where are your updates?
Post a Comment