Thursday, September 11, 2008
CRAPOLA!!!!!
So if you will recall in my most recent post (not to be confused with this one of course) I was all hailing myself wonderful and telling you all of my triumphant repairmanship. Well, I did everything right and got it all back together (unlike poor humpty) again and started doing some laundry. When, I noticed it sounding even worse than before. Well, remember when I said that this would be the last time I could probably repair this thing because of the shirred metal at the back where the drum meets the back of the dryer? Well, it was the last time and that blasted piece of freaking metal cut that nice new seal (they are a felt like belt thing that seals the drum against the back of the dryer) slick as snot. This so sucks!!!!!! Now I will have to purchase a new dryer. I am so miffed!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Question: why do you have shirred metal on the back of your dryer drum? What the crap are you drying back there?
Post a Comment