Wednesday, November 19, 2008
To all the blog haters!!!!!
So, some people think that I need to get off their back. Well.........whatever!!!! I know that if the rest of us don't blog certain people......think that we need to get on the ball and blog. So, there. You make me laugh, I know you have more thoughts than just the ones with pics. But I do understand that it does take a lot of time. Like right now, I should be doing bills, putting up blinds etc. But, I really could blog stalk and do this all day. So, I have to kick my own ass and get off and get work done. By the way, Brittany hates it when I blog. She thinks I spend to much time on it. It has become my escape. I really only check it once a day but from someone who never gets on the computer except to do administrative stuff and to now that I get on here for entertainment, well they get a little unerved as my attention isn't all on them. Oh Well!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
See what I mean Blah Blah Blah! :) Ha Ha
Oh you are harsh. Some people's blah is another's daily escape,inspiration,reality check etc. So there.
Post a Comment