Tuesday, November 11, 2008

November

I just thought I would just share a thought. I can't believe that it is November. And the fact that it is the 11 of November is just unreal to me. I feel like time just flies anymore and there is never enough of it. Also, it is Grandma's birthday today and I was just thinking about her. Well, it is very early here this morning. I just got back from dropping Jim off at the airport. I was going to come home and go right back to bed. But, then I thought "shoot, I can check my facebook and blog without interuption!!!" So, here I am. But I am pretty tired, I think I may climb back in and get a little bit more sleep. Have a great day everyone.

2 comments:

House of Hullinger said...

That is so funny. I have been thinking about Grandma and her birthday today. I miss her.

Sheryl said...

I was thinking about her when I saw the flags lining the neighborhood street. She would have been 99 years old on that day. Strange, huh? I miss her too.