Hey all that follow this little diddy, I am going to give a little update on what is going on here in Ole Virginny. I haven't even updated since the late summer! Slacker!!! Oh well, lots going one. I know Excuses. Anyway, as you all know the holidays have come and gone. Thanksgiving was not really extraordinary, but still nice all the same. It was just us 4. Weird. It seems that each year it becomes less and less of a deal. And sadly it is one of my favorite holidays. I aim to fix that somehow. The food was still good. Then it was on to Christmas. We had all of our children here in our new home, with the addition of a new member. Little miss Emma Madison was here and we fell in love. She is a doll. Katy is a very good mother to her. She is very patient. Emma has not been well and has colic. And that can be difficult to deal with. I was very impressed with how calm Katy was with all of it. I couldn't get over how small she is and how much time it takes to take care of the basics of an infant. The girls got to be here for 2 weeks. It was nice to have them here. We have thought about it and it is getting to that time in life when it may be a while before we are all together for the holidays again. During the holiday, we did some shopping, Christmas (of course), we went up to DC to a museum (frigid day) which was alot of fun. Then on New Year's Eve, we had a spa day and went and got haircuts, manicures and pedicures. What a great time. I will have to make that a tradition for sure. I was so mad at myself for not bringing the camera, because I would like to have filmed Britto, she was hilarious. I should do a post just on how she was during the activity. Fun stuff!!!
Wednesday, January 20, 2010
A little Update
Hey all that follow this little diddy, I am going to give a little update on what is going on here in Ole Virginny. I haven't even updated since the late summer! Slacker!!! Oh well, lots going one. I know Excuses. Anyway, as you all know the holidays have come and gone. Thanksgiving was not really extraordinary, but still nice all the same. It was just us 4. Weird. It seems that each year it becomes less and less of a deal. And sadly it is one of my favorite holidays. I aim to fix that somehow. The food was still good. Then it was on to Christmas. We had all of our children here in our new home, with the addition of a new member. Little miss Emma Madison was here and we fell in love. She is a doll. Katy is a very good mother to her. She is very patient. Emma has not been well and has colic. And that can be difficult to deal with. I was very impressed with how calm Katy was with all of it. I couldn't get over how small she is and how much time it takes to take care of the basics of an infant. The girls got to be here for 2 weeks. It was nice to have them here. We have thought about it and it is getting to that time in life when it may be a while before we are all together for the holidays again. During the holiday, we did some shopping, Christmas (of course), we went up to DC to a museum (frigid day) which was alot of fun. Then on New Year's Eve, we had a spa day and went and got haircuts, manicures and pedicures. What a great time. I will have to make that a tradition for sure. I was so mad at myself for not bringing the camera, because I would like to have filmed Britto, she was hilarious. I should do a post just on how she was during the activity. Fun stuff!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Love your family so much. Thanks for the pictures. I love the huge hippo right behind Jim's head. :)
Happy Holidays! Love you guys!
Post a Comment