Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Exploring


Carter Mountain Apple Farm and Vineyard


Britt and her main squeeze.....hee hee


A view from the front stairs of the Tavern with the little shops in the background

Just along the drive going home. Isn't this beautiful.....estates such as this with the white fences for a 60 mile stretch.

The colors were more vibrant that the pics suggest, great drive.

To go along with the previous post, I thought I would post some pics of the beautiful country that we found on our trip to pick apples. I am excited about the wonderful places our new home has to offer. It is really beautiful here. We have an extended Fall season here and I am so grateful for that, I love all the color and the temps are just right. We are very lucky!!!! Enjoy!

1 comment:

The Halloween Fans said...

Love the pictures! One of my favorites is the fall colors in all the trees. Thanks for sharing.