 |
| This is Brittany's Model Pose (self explained) |
So, today I have been cleaning up the leaves that have fallen from the trees in my yard and then had babies and mulitplied!!! So many leaves!!! And Brittany my sidekick is out helping me to bag the leaves. She holds the bag as I bend over in my as she puts it "sexy pose" and shove leaves into bags. I say to her, "well, I would hardly call bending over with my arse in the air a sexy pose" she just laughs. As we are bagging some more leaves she asks me "mom, did you and dad have a song?" I said, "not really, closest thing would be The Dance by Garth Brooks." to this she replies, "well, if I had a song, it would be Hungry Eyes or Cool Rider" and yet again, I just reply with an "oh really?" She cracks me up!
2 comments:
I miss you guys! When are you flying in for Christmas? Hi Britto :)
She's too sexy for a song. haha!
Post a Comment