Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Katy's Baby Shower






I wanted to get some photos posted the last time that I updated and picasa said I had exceeded my limit. I was like "what????" So, it took me a while to figure it out. But now that I have I wanted to finish putting some more posts from our quick trip out west. Katy and Josh were able to come over from Colorado to meet up with us and we got to have a baby shower for her. Baby Emma will be here very soon. We are all excited. I was very happy to be able to get some photos of Katy while pregnant. I wish I had been more on the ball during my own pregnancies and taken more pics of me pregnant with my children. I think they are special times and I wish I had more photos to document that time in my life. But it is what it is and so now I have some of my daughter and her special time.

1 comment:

House of Hullinger said...

Have I told you that I think Katy looks like you in this picture? I have never thought that Katy looks like you but in these pics she does.
NOW UPDATE YOUR DAMN BLOG!!!!!!