So, Britto was in rare form at the barbeque. She kept sneaking water baloons and throwing them at everyone, even though most of them would break after they fell to the ground after they bounced off of whomever she was throwing them at, she started using cups of water as well. Now I am not sure how exactly it became a full out water fight, but suffice it to say, it went on and on for at least 2 hours. I don't particularly enjoy getting wet at water fights, I do find them amusing to watch. And it was fun to watch both of my daughters (Brittany, and Sami) being so involved and having such a great time. Love summer time, I really do.
Sunday, August 30, 2009
The Water Fight that Wouldn't End
So, Britto was in rare form at the barbeque. She kept sneaking water baloons and throwing them at everyone, even though most of them would break after they fell to the ground after they bounced off of whomever she was throwing them at, she started using cups of water as well. Now I am not sure how exactly it became a full out water fight, but suffice it to say, it went on and on for at least 2 hours. I don't particularly enjoy getting wet at water fights, I do find them amusing to watch. And it was fun to watch both of my daughters (Brittany, and Sami) being so involved and having such a great time. Love summer time, I really do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Nice action shot!
I cannot believe you got that shot! I put up a pretty good fight until that moment. The moment the water went straight up my nose, down my throat and out my mouth. It was awful. I think it's funny to see all the kids so pleased with it too. Rick and Sami...you suck. You really do :)
Post a Comment