Sunday, April 19, 2009

UPDATE!!!!




Hey all that may check my blog every once in a while. I know that I have not been a very good blogger. As most of you that check my blog know, that last 4 months have been very insane for us. After we got Keaton home, we have been getting him settled back into life. I must say it is going well for the most part. It has definitely been a process. Then, just as things were starting to get back to a somewhat normal pace, (whatever that is), Jim was heavily recruited by a company down in the DC area. Well, to make a long story short, he took the position, he has moved, the house is for sale, and we have had multiple offers (thank goodness). We were able to price it very low, the company is helping us a bit or we wouldn't be able to do it. I have been working my patootie off. We have a new water heater, new tub, new carpet, new trees, new floors in the bathrooms, all for the next homeowner to really enjoy. I know, What the Hell!!! Well, we wanted it to move and so it did. So, now we are in the mess of relocating and starting out fresh. We are looking forward to a lot of changes this year. We are really uprooting, and scattering. Katy is in Colorado, Sami will be moving to Utah, and we will go to Virginia. So, new stage of life. And, the sad part is that I am so busy that I am updating this close to 1 in the morning. Love to you all, goodnight. I just want to add that my heart is so sad to leave New England. I have really loved it here, and have really loved New Hampshire. I think I am going to cry. I won't however, miss "all" of the snow we get here.

3 comments:

House of Hullinger said...

I am so happy to read your new update. Aren't the pictures of like 2 years ago though? Geez I am never satisfied am I.

Sheryl said...

WOOOOOOOOW! I was shocked to see the update here - a happy state of shock! Thanks for the update. So, you've had multiple offers - any takers? Hopefully you'll get to stay there until school ends.

Congrats on all the changes. I wish I could console you on the sadness of leaving NH. I'm sure every Fall will remind you of your time there. I miss it and I haven't even lived there, but to think of not visiting you there does also make me a little sad. Love you!!!

Stacey said...

SOOOO glad to see the update! We love you and wish you the best on your new adventure!