Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Hey another update!!!











So, I am thinking that wow!!! Spencer just turned 13, Emmett is now 3 (right?) Olivia is now 9,wow the kids are getting old. And holy cow, 21 years ago I was in labor and walking the halls of the hospital and scared to death. I can't believe my baby will be 21 tomorrow. We all went out for dinner while Jim was home for the weekend to celebrate the girl's birthdays. Brittany and Sami's. Anyway, Britt has been telling us that on her birthday she wants to order an "extra virgin pina colada". Too funny. She is 21 and wants an extra virgin colada. The whole "21" thing is a little lost on her eh? She ordered it and...... didn't like it. So, I drank it. Although I seriously considered getting the non-virgin version. But, I didn't. So, it seems like yesterday and yet so long ago at the same time. I am so overwhelmed by how grateful I am for this miracle in my life. Happy Birthday Britto Bean!! I love you!!!

3 comments:

House of Hullinger said...

Happy Birthday Britto!!! We love you very much. I am so glad that you are my niece. I hope you have a great day.

The Halloween Fans said...

Happy Happy Birthday Brittany. I love the pictures of you on this post. You can always make us laugh, and we appreciate you for it.

Sheryl said...

Happy birthday Britt! My first niece! What a happy day the day you graced the earth with your presence. All are blessed for it! Love you!