Thursday, December 18, 2008

The Lack of Blogging

Hey all, it has been such a busy month. I haven't even had a moment. I left to Utah at the beginning of this month. I thought that it wouldn't affect my timeline that much. Then when I got home I had to spend a day at the dealership getting Jim's car fixed. Then I think I can start getting stuff together we lose power due to a massive ice storm that wreaked havoc on the state of New Hampshire. So, no power for the next 3 days. And that is so much work to deal with. We were living "Little House". It was fun in ways though. I will blog more about that later. I have pics to go with. Then this week comes and I get the house back in order after the power outage and it seems like crap keeps coming up and I keep losing day after day. Then when I think that we can get back on track, Jim calls me last night and says his car is doing the same thing again. CRAP!!!!! So, here I sit at the dealership, waiting for them to fix it again!!!! But, at least they wifi and I can blog and facebook. The two things that bring me joy.......Love you all and I will be back in the blogging saddle soon I hope. Also, I haven't shopped for one thing for Christmas yet!!!!!!

4 comments:

Jamie said...

get your shopping done and get your butt bloggin sista!! lol hay u need yahoo messenger so we can chat!!

House of Hullinger said...

I have been trying to leave you alone about the lack of blogging but since you brought it up........ GET YOUR A#% IN GEAR!

Sheryl said...

Nice to see you're back. I heard about the fun popcorn night. I'm sure you're just the person to make a power outage fun! :) I'm still not a fan of those things. You know how I feel about the dark...

House of Hullinger said...

C'mon blog already. I miss you.