



I know mom blog stalks us all and so I thought that on her 60th birthday I would post a post just for her. Mom, I love you and love all that you have done for me in my life. I am grateful for the person you are and the grandmother you are to my children (now, can I send one to live with you????) Ha Ha. Keep on Keepin on little trucker. I don't know where that came from but Happy Birthday and I love you.
4 comments:
Thank you so very much, and I do blog stalk just to spy on my kids, and several haven't updated in a while. I love you so much
Very kind, little trucker.
Im soooo glad I found u!!! lol anyway this will be fun to keep in touch with each other! You really were a big part of my child hood and a good friend to me!! your family is just darling and sounds like you all are doing well!! you havent changed a bit! so brandi is married then my 2 other boys are 16 and 10. T is the 16 year old and is the one with dubowitz and has special needs , he is also a blessing in our lives and we wouldnt know what to do without him! I work part time at an elementary as the lunch cashier(lol) and casey started his own business 3 months ago(Matco tools) that has been stressfull but is doing well and glad we made the move. we love vernal, we built a home about a year ago with 3 acres so the boys can ride there motorcycles when ever they want.so keep up the fun pics so i can blog stalk u all the time!! hope u have a great christmas and keep in touch.
p.s. I have yahoo messenger so let me know if u do and we can chat that way also!!
Post a Comment